Pretty good advice. One of the only articles I have seen that both mentions the dangers of prolonged standing and gives advice on how to mitigate it.
"For Standers (eg doctors, family nurse practitioners, teachers, wait staff, hairdressers)
Like with sitting, experts recommend frequent breaks—every 30 minutes or so—to help temper the negative impact of prolonged standing.
- Alternate seated and standing work activities, if possible
- Change your position frequently
- Ensure that your workstation is set to the proper height and distance
- Invest in supportive, high-quality footwear
- Consider using a saddle chair (combines sitting and standing)"